Woods Forum
Max 2018 Onlin

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Woods Forum // Voorbeeld Forum
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
DMT

BerichtGeplaatst: 08-11-2018 03:46:59    Onderwerp: Max 2018 Onlin Reageren met citaat
Serena Williams hits a return in her 7-6 (75) Cheap Nike Air Max 2017 Mens , 6-2 semifinal win over Madison Keys at the Australian Open in Melbourne on Thursday. Photo: IC
Serena Williams battled past gallant Madison Keys on Thursday to set up a dream Australian Open final between the top two seeds after arch-rival Maria Sharapova demolished -Ekaterina Makarova.

The best two players in the world have a long history and the odds are stacked in -Williams' favor ahead of the Melbourne Park decider on Saturday with the American holding a major psychological advantage.

She has a 16-2 record against Sharapova, with the Russian five-time Grand Slam champion losing their every encounter since 2004.

Despite the ominous statistic, Sharapova has been in outstanding touch and blew away fellow Russian Makarova 6-3, 6-2 on a blustery afternoon on Rod Laver Arena.

She is now in her fourth Australian final Cheap Nike Air Max Mens , having won in 2008.

Williams was made to work harder by rising American teen Keys, who fought to the end and saved eight match points.

Coached by former US great Lindsay Davenport, Keys forced Williams to a first-set tiebreaker before her illustrious opponent took charge to win 7-6 (75), 6-2.

"I was just happy to get through it today Cheap Air Max Vapormax Mens ," said Williams. "My theory now is to -relax and just play the next match as best I can."

In reaching the final at 33, she became the oldest player to make the Australian Open -decider in the Open Era, surpassing Chris Evert.

It also ensured that she keeps the No.1 ranking she has held for more than 100 weeks. Sharapova could have claimed the accolade if she had won the title and Williams had failed to make the final.

In another warning sign for Sharapova, her rival has won all five of the previous finals she has made in Melbourne. -Williams is now in her 23rd major final Cheap Air Max 2018 Mens , and has claimed 18 of them.

The Russian is undaunted and said her confidence was high.

"I think my confidence should be pretty high going into a final of a Grand Slam no matter who I'm facing and whether I've had a terrible -record, to say the least, against someone," she said. "It doesn't matter. I got there for a reason. I belong in that spot. I will do everything I can to get the title."

Going into Saturday's showdown Cheap Air Max 2017 Mens , Williams has the added incentive of needing one more Grand Slam title to go clear second on the all-time Open Era winners list and further cement her name in the history books.

She currently has 18 alongside Evert and Martina Navratilova and is four behind Steffi Graf's 22.

Also on Thursday, Andy Murray overcame a blistering start from Tomas Berdych to advance to his fourth Australian Open final with a 6-7 (6Cool, 6-0, 6-3 Cheap Air Max Mens , 7-5 victory.

It is Murray's first Grand Slam final since he beat -Djokovic at Wimbledon in 2013, and eighth of his career.

Murray will meet either top seed Novak Djokovic or defending champion Stan Wawrinka, who play their semifinal on -Friday, for the title.

FINHAUT-EMOSSON, Switzerland, July 20 (Xinhua) -- Switzerland's Fabian Cancellara decided to withdraw from his last Tour de France and focus on the Rio Olympic Games kicking off on Aug. 5.

The 35-year-old became the second big name rider to quit the race in two days after British sprinter Mark Cavendish withdrew on Tuesday to focus on his bid for a first Olympic medal.

"This was not an easy decision to take, but I feel it is the right one," said the Trek rider in a statement.

"I don't like withdrawing from a race, especially not when our GC leader (Bauke Mollema) is in second place at four days from Paris.

"With some really hard stages ahead of us my support would naturally be more limited so we took the decision together to withdraw. It was a hard Tour for me -- a lot of stress and I feel tired. If I want to be good at the Olympics I need rest." he said.

As a lot more and much more men and women hear about and learn lucid dreaming Cheap Nike Air Max Vapormax Online , the most core problem for all who are fascinated is, 芒??what is lucid dreaming?芒?聺. Quite simply place, lucid dreaming is a state of consciousness wherever the dreamer is aware of heshe is dreaming. Even so, there is much more open up to the dreamer than just acknowledging heshe is dreaming.

It is 1 issue to comprehend that you are dreaming and another to be capable to manage your dream. Managing desires is a well-known purpose for people to explore lucid dreaming and is also 1 of the positive aspects of lucid dreaming. It is possible to have a lucid dream without getting ready to handle the dream. I like to refer to these desires as semi-lucid.

Semi-lucid goals have a way of offering comfort and basic safety in a dream. So a lot so that the content material of the dream can consist of subject material that would usually be imagined of as powerful or frightening. This can outcome in some actually great adventures and experiences in the dream and also can lead to a enhance in self confidence in the real planet.

Entire lucidity delivers with it the opportunity to totally management your desires. There is a excellent opportunity you have heard of lucid dreamers staying ready to fly or rework their form in the dream state. The sum of management you can have in a dream is seemingly limitless Cheap Nike Air Max 2018 Online , even so it is not quite as simple as it could audio. Even seasoned lucid dreamers find problems in controlling and shaping their dreams.

What Is Lucid Dreaming? 芒?? Controlling your goals

With apply, controlling your dreams can become a typical element of dreaming, but there are different other lucid dreaming rewards. Several accomplishments all through the a long time have been attributed to lucid goals. Inventors, writers Cheap Nike Air Max 2017 Online , scientists, artists, and each and every day folks have located inspiration from lucid desires. A lucid dream is the final setting for dilemma fixing and experimentation. Some. Cheap Jerseys China Cheap Sports Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Authentic NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Woods Forum // Voorbeeld Forum Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: