Woods Forum
seases directly o

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Woods Forum // Voorbeeld Forum
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
DMT

BerichtGeplaatst: 19-11-2018 09:03:38    Onderwerp: seases directly o Reageren met citaat
"
MADRID David Njoku Jersey , Sept. 21 (Xinhua) -- Atletico Madrid and Chelsea onThursday announced they have reached the ""basis of an agreement""for Atletico to buy back Brazilian born Spanish internationalstriker Diego Costa.

Both clubs published the news on their respective websites, withCosta expected to cost Atletico around 50 million pounds; more thanthe 32 million pounds Chelsea paid for him three years ago from theSpanish side.

""Atletico de Madrid and Chelsea have reached an initialagreement for the transfer of Diego Costa,"" read the Atleticowebsite, explaining the agreement was ""pending the formalization ofthe contract between our club and the Spanish internationalforward. The English club has authorized Diego Costa to travel toMadrid in the coming days to undergo medical tests and settle hiscontract with our club.""

Costa is expected to be in the stands to watch Atleticoentertain Sevilla at 1pm on Saturday.

He will be able to start training with Atletico as soon as thedeal is signed, but due to the FIFA transfer ban imposed on theclub, he will not be play for them until the start of January.

He scored 59 goals for Chelsea, but relations with coach AntonioConte deteriorated last season and he has not played since the endof last season.

The 28-year-old had previously netted 43 goals in 94 leagueappearances for Atletico, where his physical presence was also amajor asset to Diego Simeone's side. Enditem

"

WUHAN, China, Sept. 30 (Xinhua) -- Johanna Konta pulled off the biggest upset of the Wuhan Open on Wednesday night, battling back from the brink of defeat to stun the No.1 seed Simona Halep, securing the quarterfinal spot.

It's been a breakthrough few months for Konta after leaving the grass court season ranked outside the top 100. She won a string of titles on the ITF circuit and then, as a qualifier, made it all the way to the fourth round of the US Open. She came into Wuhan this week up at No. 66 in the world.

She scored her first two top 10 wins in that time, over Ekaterina Makarova and Garbine Muguruza, and against the No. 2-ranked Halep she looked like a world-beater too, racing through the first set 6-3.

Halep struck back in a big way, winning seven of eight games from 4-3 ahead in the second set to take that second set 6-3, and build a 5-1 lead in the third, seemingly on her way to a runaway victory.

But she never sealed the deal, and Konta, who battled through the qualifying rounds and two more victories in the main draw already, started ripping her huge groundstrokes into the corners again, reeling off the last six games in a row to finish off the improbable upset in style 6-3, 3-6, 7-5.

Konta is the first British woman to beat a top 2 player in almost 34 years. The last British woman to achieve the feat was Sue Barker, who beat a No.2-ranked Tracy Austin at Brighton in October 1981.

"It was two hours and 17 minutes of very, very tough tennis for me," Konta said in her on-court interview after the match. "Simona really played some unbelievable tennis in parts - she may not be feeling her best, but I'm just really happy I was able to take a few of the chances I created.

"I'm feeling humbled and blessed I get to come back tomorrow and compete again."

Awaiting Konta in the quarterfinals will be Venus Williams, who kept her own unlikely run - she's unseeded here - going with a 6-3, 6-4 victory over the tournament's No.7 seed Carla Suarez Navarro.

Suarez Navarro had beaten Williams in three of five previous meetings, including Miami this year.

"We've had some great matches in the past, including a nice one earlier this year where she came out the victor - it was super close," Williams said of the Spaniard." When I play her, I know that I have to be concentrated because she's just a great competitor. She's always played well against me, too.

"I had some luck because I think she missed a few shots today, and it gave me some openings."

Williams and Konta will be playing against each other for the very first time.

Old age is the main cause of impotence as maximum numbers of the impotence patients are found to be 50 yeas and above. Impotence is also found in young men, but is more prevalent in oldies. Impotence is the failure in the men in achieving the erection or sustaining the erection during the sexual activity. Impotence is caused by the inadequate blood supply to the male reproductive organ during the sexual activity. In the old age the amount of the blood in the body is reduced and even the blood circulation in the body is not proper. Thus the blood flow to male reproductive system is inadequate, which certainly leads to the erection problems during the sex.
Old men are very much prone to variety of abnormal health conditions. Disease like diabetes, blood pressure, and heart diseases are found to be very common in the old men. These diseases directly or indirectly affect the functioning of the male reproductive system, which ultimately leads to the impotence. Diabetes increases the sugar levels in the body, which leads to increase the blood density. Thus, the blood flow is affected and the blood doesn’t flow freely to the penis when required. As a result a person faces the problems in getting the erection during the sexual activity. Heart diseases like atherosclerosis leads to the deposition of the plaque in the veins and arteries. As a result, blood supply to the different body parts in blocked. So, the men fail to achieve the strong and long-lasting erections during the sexual copulation.
The testosterone production in the old men is found to be reduced which is also one of the causes of the impotence. Testosterone is the male sex hormone that guides the functioning of the male sex organs up to some extent. Sexual libido and sexual behavior of the man is dependent on the testosterone levels in the body. Thus, if the . Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap MLB Jerseys China Cheap Authentic NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Cheap Baseball Jerseys Cheap NCAA College Jerseys Cheap NHL Hockey Jerseys Wholeasale Jerseys China Wholesale Baseball Jerseys
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Woods Forum // Voorbeeld Forum Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: