Woods Forum
What happened to laptop LCD screens?

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Woods Forum // Voorbeeld Forum
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
ToniFranklin

BerichtGeplaatst: 29-05-2018 16:39:10    Onderwerp: What happened to laptop LCD screens? Reageren met citaat
Hi,

My venerable Thinkpad X61 finally stopped charging its battery, and has started overheating even during tasks that shouldn't make it overheat, so I went shopping for a new laptop.
Someone explain to me (or point me at an article, or give me a hint for the JFGI...) why it is that all the laptops I've looked at have 1366x768 TN LCDs these days.
I went through two laptops, and they all sucked. Four years ago, All the laptops I looked at had decent screens, 1400x900 or at least 1280x800, and they had a pretty good viewing angle. Now they're all just god-awful: huge differences in luminosity across the screen, horrible color artifacts, abysmal recovery rates. Is there an embargo that nobody told me about?
I ended up getting a T500 with the WSXGA+ CCFL screen, hoping that it would measure up to the X61, which is top-notch. Did I make the right choice?

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-
https://arstechnica.com/civis/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=38618
Marketing video production service

Thanks!
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Woods Forum // Voorbeeld Forum Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: