Woods Forum
w, like Novak if you get that

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Woods Forum // Voorbeeld Forum
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
DMT

BerichtGeplaatst: 02-11-2018 07:53:50    Onderwerp: w, like Novak if you get that Reageren met citaat
SYDNEY, March 15 (Xinhua) -- The weather being experienced by Melburnians in March is so hot that it has exceeded temperatures that hit the city during summer.

Dean Stewart, a senior forecaster at the Bureau of Meteorology, said that it had been an "extraordinary" start to autumn in Victoria.

With temperatures expected to remain above 25 degrees Celsius for at least another week, Melbourne is on track to record its warmest March in 77 years.

"Our average so far this March has been 27.5 degrees Celsius, which makes it warmer than any of the months we had over summer," Stewart told the Australian Broadcasting Corporation (ABC) on Wednesday.

"January we averaged 26.5C, February 25.9C.

"So we're actually higher than any of our summer temperatures so far."

The unseasonal weather could also break the Melbourne record for hottest March nights with the minimum temperature experienced in the first two weeks of autumn being 16.9C, slightly warmer than the record month-long average of 16.8C.

"The forecast is we're really expecting further days in the low 30s or mid to high 20s," Stewart said.

"That average looks like being at least sustained, perhaps increasing over the coming week.

"So we're on track at least to be the second warmest March on record."

There has been no relief from the weather for Melburnians with just 0.4 millimeters falling in the first two weeks of the month, the driest start since 2007.

"The rain's been very light on over majority of the state. The only area that has received more than about 10 millimetres of rain has been out in the far eastern parts of Victoria, out in east Gippsland," Stewart said.

"

By Phoebe Ho

TORONTO Homme Nike Air Vapormax Flyknit 2018 Chaussures Olive Verte Pas Cher , Aug. 6 (Xinhua) -- World No. 1 Novak Djokovic was pushed to the brink by Gael Monfils in his Toronto Rogers Cup opening match on Wednesday before he edged back just in time for a 6-2, 6-7 (4), 7-6 (2) victory and narrowly missed an upset.

It started off looking like it was going to be an easy match for Djokovic as he dominated the first set with his unstoppable volleys by the net, but the unseeded Monfils made a comeback in the following set as he trailed closely behind Djokovic, eventually breaking him in a tie-break.

""I felt I hit the ball cleanly and didn't make many unforced errors, made him play, put a lot of returns back. Then he started serving better and, as I said Nike Air Vapormax Flyknit 2018 Chaussures Bleu Noir Pas Cher , decreased the first-serve percentage, and he was looking for the opportunities to come, you know, to attack,"" Djokovic said about his opponent. ""He played really well. I mean, he mixed up the game, he mixed up the pace, he used his slice well.""

It was a long match NikeLab Air VaporMax Flyknit Betrue 2017 Chaussures Bleu Pas Cher , but Monfils - who not only hit a shot with his head, between his legs, and also tossed his racquet to hit a ball on another occasion - didn't fail to entertain the crowds.

When asked about what he was thinking when he threw his racquet, Monfils response was: fun.

But fun as it was in the beginning, tempers began to flare as the two fought furiously to finish off the match. At one point Monfils began arguing with the chair umpire after receiving a time violation.

""Yeah, I was upset, because I think I took a free warning call for nothing, because obviously he called time Homme Nike Air Vapormax Flyknit 2018 Chaussures Noir Pas Cher , and Novak crossed the net, and then I switched my racquets and I had a warning,"" Monfils explained. ""So I was very upset. I think it was a free warning for nothing. I think we can have warning if we are very slow between the points, but this is, for me, not good.""

Djokovic said the spectacle Monfils created on the court didn't distract him one bit though.

""Gael is Gael, that's what he does. He loves jumping around, sliding Femme Nike Air Max 2017 KPU Chaussures Violet Noir Pas Cher , he's very unpredictable,"" said the Serb. ""You don't know what his next move is, so that's why he's so interesting.""

The Frenchman continued flinging himself across the court in the final set to earn himself a 3-1 lead. He was unstoppable from there, but Djokovic pushed back and eventually won the match in a tiebreak.

""Like his return is like I think one of massive weapons he have. Because at some stage of the match, you know that you cannot ace him or have any free points with your serve,"" he said about Djokovich. ""And then his timing, he's great. He's always -- you know, he's always on time Homme Nike Air Max 2017 KPU Chaussures Blanche Pas Cher , run good, defence, attack. I think he's just No. 1 for a reason.""

This is now the two players' 10th encounter, with Djokovic leading 10-0.

With this win, Djokovic may potentially be booking a quarter-finals clash with eighth-seeded Andy Murray, who just earlier in the day breezed past Australian Nick Kyrgios with a 6-2, 6-2 victory.

Serving up seven aces in the two sets, Murray dispatched the 19-year-old in just 54-minutes.

A frustrated Kyrgios Homme Nike Air Max 2017 KPU Chaussures Noir Pas Cher , who is making his ATP World Tour Master debut this week, threw his racquet when Murray broke Kyrgios 5-2 in the first set, before regaining his composure.

But that didn't stop the two-time Rogers Cup champion from dominating his first match since his quarterfinals exit at Wimbledon. Set to clash with Richard Gasquet for the next match, Murray could be facing Djokovic soon.

""Being in the section of the draw with the No. 1 player in the world, that hasn't happened the last few years based on the seeding and being in the top three or four players,"" Murray said about the draw. ""It's a tough draw, but, you know Homme Nike Air Max 2018 Elite Chaussures Bleu Blanche Pas Cher , it's also good to play against someone, you know, like Novak if you get that opportunity in the buildup to the U.S. Open, you really see where your game is at.""

For now, Murray is staying focused on the matches at hand.

""Upsets happen, so, you know, I could lose my next match Homme Nike Air Max 2018 Elite Chaussures Grise Noir Pas Cher ,"" he said. ""You know, it only becomes relevant if we end up playing each other in the quarterfinals, because if one of us loses, then you might say, well, this section is more open.""

"

Grinding uses a gr. MLB Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys China Authentic NHL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap Jerseys China Wholesale Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Authentic Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Hockey Jerseys
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Woods Forum // Voorbeeld Forum Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: